- Habitaciones: 4
- Baños: 3
- Garage: 1
- M2: 175
- M2 de Parcela: 300
175 m² construidos
3 baños completos
Parcela de 300 m²
This house of SPACIOUS SPACES AND MAGNIFICENT LIGHTING is ideal for families with children or people looking to enjoy the wonderful and peaceful environment that the area offers. Its proximity to the CONDEQUINTO METRO makes it also have a privileged location.
This beautiful house of 300m2 plot and 175m2 built has been built with HIGH-QUALITY materials.
On the ground floor, we find an ideal room for a guest room or for an office, bathroom, a large and bright living room with fireplace and exit to the porch, as well as a magnificent kitchen with bar and breakfast room overlooking the outside of the home.
The second floor has 2 bedrooms with a terrace and two bathrooms. The master bedroom, which in addition to having an en suite bathroom, has a magnificent terrace.
The exterior has a private patio of magnificent size and a garage for 2 or three cars.
Services offered by the area:
Supermarkets: MAS, MERCADONA, Carrefour, LIDL
Metro station: 2 min.
Highlands, Tabladilla and Entreolivos schools: 8 min.
Nervión and Portaceli school: 15 min.
San Alberto Magno School: 5 min.
Pablo Olavide University: 5 min.
Sports city of Seville: 5 min.
Betis Sports City: 8 min.
Do not miss this EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY by location, price, and quality! Call us and we will show it to you, giving you all the information you need and without any commitment. And if you are looking for comfortable and secure financing, we can process it, without commitment. Our job is to help you get the home you deserve. Agency fees included in the sale price (no cost to the buyer). An abbreviated Information Document is available to the consumer. Purchase and sale expenses and derived taxes not included in the price.
- Zonas comunes
- Estado: Nuevo
- Estado: en buen estado
- Estado: a reformar
- Aire acondicionado
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.