- 71Tamaño (m2)
- 500M2 de Parcela
Property Description *
This apartment with a comprehensive reform with a PERFECT, ELEGANT and FUNCTIONAL combination and a very modern look. The spotlight of this magnificent apartment, its huge windows where its surrounding views of the Plaza de España will give you a great feeling of comfort. The entrance to this apartment with a small hall then a wonderful designer kitchen, fully equipped with high-end appliances with large storage space on the side.
All spaces connected perfectly and distributed. The dining room adjacent to the kitchen with a large lateral storage space in the kitchen in the dining room and a side of cabinets. The lounge area perfectly distributed for comfort and relaxation with and exquisite decoration with a large chaise lounge as the protagonist. PERFECT TO LIVE AS YOU WANT.
The perfect bedroom to rest with light and space with great success in its pieces with neutral tones and perfectly equipped (bedding, comforters.. . )
The bathroom with a key piece A RELAXING BATH and a wallpaper will give you a feeling of peace. All the equipment of this apartment is an exceptional quality. All the floor of this high-quality wooden apartment, with perfectly studied lighting, electric shutters, carpets and stylish furniture.
- Cocina amueblada con electrodomesticos
- Zonas Comunes
- Aire Acondicionado
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.