- 419Tamaño (m2)
- 1273M2 de Parcela
- 1.273 m2 LAND
- 419 m2 BUILT
- 3 ROOMS
- 4 BATHS
- PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- STORE ROOM
- SOCIAL CLUB
Property Description *
Located in one of the most traditional residential areas of Seville, where living will be like being on vacation all year.
In this villa you breathe PRIVACY, TRANQUILITY and QUALITY of LIFE!.. .
MAGNIFICENT DESIGN villa with a careful design of each of its rooms with top quality materials.
Very LUMINOUS chalet, with a COMFORTABLE DISTRIBUTION:
Distributed in two floors; has double entry, both with armored door and security windows. The main hall distributes the ground floor into a spacious living room divided into three rooms (dining room, living room and reading room), with an island fireplace to enjoy warm gatherings of friends and family; the two-storey kitchen has a large island and high-end designer furniture. The rest of the floor has a bathroom and a bedroom with large built-in wardrobe.
The upper floor consists of a distributor, a large bedroom and a bathroom; It is also located and the master bedroom suite of about 45 m2 with large dressing room and large bathroom separated into three areas, (whirlpool, shower and toilet. )
Magnificent garden with pool, porch and outdoor bathroom, where you can enjoy the warm summers. Heating by radiators and air conditioning (hot / cold).
This urbanization has a PRIVILEGED LOCATION for its proximity to the METRO and the Metromar Shopping Center, supermarkets, pharmacy, health center, public, private and arranged schools and everything you may need at your fingertips.
Subway station: 5 minutes
Metromar Shopping Center: 5 minutes
Sporting city of Seville: 15 minutes
Sports city of Betis: 15 minutes
Center of Seville: 15 minutes
Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy a large villa at a great price.
Real State Fees: one month+vat
- Cocina amueblada con electrodomesticos
- Zonas Comunes
- Aire Acondicionado
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.