Magnificent Detached Chalet in Cerros de Montequinto. A few steps from the Olivar de Quintos Sports Club and very close to the Olivar de Quinto metro stop.
Detached villa with only 8 years old has a WONDERFUL POOL and a very good TERRACE.
This house is the result of an exclusive, spacious and functional design, with a unique distribution is divided into two independent spaces.
* Main house distributed on two floors. On the ground floor we find in large hall, a large fully equipped kitchen with top appliances, an exceptional size living / dining room with access to the porch and pool, a bedroom, a full bathroom and a good sized storage room.
In the second silver this large distributor, a bathroom, master bedroom with an enviable dressing room and two more bedrooms. Not forgetting a terrace which can offer great opportunities for expansion.
* Independent apartment which has two rooms of a magnificent size, a bathroom, living / dining room and a fully equipped kitchen with top appliances.
Do not miss the opportunity to discover all the possibilities offered by this house.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE AREA:
Supermarkets: MERCADONA, Lidl, MAS,….
Public and Private Schools
Do not miss this EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY for location, price and quality! Call us and we will show you, giving you all the information you need and without any commitment. And if you are looking for comfortable and secure financing, we can process it, without obligation. Our job is to help you get the home you deserve. Agency fees included in the sale price (no cost to the buyer). Abbreviated Information Document available to the consumer. Purchase and sale expenses and derived taxes not included in the price. ”
Near by Places
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.