- 504Tamaño (m2)
- 1000M2 de Parcela
504 m² construidos
1.000 m2 parcela
Amueblado y cocina equipada
Parking cubierto para más de 3 coches
Property Description *
Exclusive MODERN DESIGN VILLA TO RELEASE in Cerros de Montequinto. Built in 2019 with top quality materials, it stands out for its minimalist architecture, its wide spaces, its light, its large windows that connect the interior with the exterior as if it were a single space, the careful design of each of its rooms , and of every detail, the thorough study of its illumination ...... No doubt you will not find another one like this. Comfortable distribution in 3 floors. On the ground floor, you can enjoy the exterior from the inside, thanks to its immense windows that open almost entirely and that connects its large living room and its fabulous kitchen of an exquisite design, with its immense covered porch, its overflowing pool And its pretty garden. On the first floor, impressive master bedroom suite with dressing room and spectacular modern design bathroom. All open to its magnificent terrace turned to the garden. In addition to the master bedroom, it has 5 more bedrooms, all with their own bathroom. They are distributed among the three plants. In the basement: service area, gym and garage for several vehicles. This house will make you fall in love. If you are looking for something special, careful, design, brand new .... this is your home. LONG STAY RENTAL Only Agency fees: ONE MONTHLY + VAT ".
- Cocina amueblada con electrodomesticos
- Zonas Comunes
- Aire Acondicionado
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.