- 500Tamaño (m2)
- 1250M2 de Parcela
- 1.250 m2 parcela
- 500 m2 CONSTRUIDOS
- 4 DORMITORIOS
- 3 BAÑOS Y UN ASEO
- IMPRESIONANTES VISTAS
- PISCINA PRIVADA
- CLUB SOCIAL
Property Description *
EXCLUSIVE detached villa located in the Sevillian Aljarafe with an IMPRESSIVE VIEWS of Seville.
The house was build in 2005 and is very well kept. It has a plot of 1.250
m2 with gorgeous views over the valley towards Seville, which also brings
very refreshing wind in the warm days, as it is about 60 m high elevated
over the city level. It´s in a very quite street, . It has a nice pool in the garden
The house programme consist in the following (about 500m2):
2 storages rooms. 1 living room, tv room, natural lighted. 100 m2
Open Kitchen, dining room and living room, small bathroom. 100 m2
Main Entrance, studio, 1 guest bedroom with bathroom incorporated, and 2
other bedrooms that share another bathroom. 150m2
Garage, and cleaning room, and a closed courtyard in between them. 50 m2
Master bedroom, and one studio open to the living room below, and stairs
to the solarium upstairs. 75 m2
Access to solarium. Impressive views 25 m2
The house is very good isolated, have a very comfortable hitting system,
low consumption, good glazing and windows.
Magnificent LOCATION, because of its proximity to the underground and the Metromar Shopping Center which is only 5 minutes, the center of Seville to 15 minutes, with a social club with all kinds of sports facilities: tennis, paddle, swimming pool, gym.
This villa is rented fully furnished.
A luxury within the reach of a privileged few.
Fees of the Real State Agency: One month.
- Cocina amueblada con electrodomesticos
- Zonas Comunes
- Aire Acondicionado
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.