- Habitaciones: 6
- Baños: 3
- Garage: 1
- M2: 278
- M2 de Parcela: 500
278 m² construidos, 277 m² útiles
Parcela de 500 m²
This beautiful house of 500 meters of plot and 478 meters built has a PRIVILEGED LOCATION since it is walking to the fourth stop of the Montequinto Metro
The villa has been built, marble floors, built-in cabinets with walnut, all with FIRST QUALITIES. It has 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a garage, and a wonderful INDEPENDENT POOL.
First floor: living room with closed cassette fireplace and overlooking and exit to the garden and pool, a room, toilet and fully furnished kitchen with American refrigerator.
Second floor: four bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of them being inside the main room, three of the rooms with fully finished fitted wardrobes.
The exterior: garage with 3 seats, 1 room with wooden floor, air conditioning and beautiful views of the garden and pool (ideal for a gym), the patio of more than 100 m2 with lighting, wood oven, large barbecue, the pool of 8 x 4 meters.
It should be noted that the house has large storage spaces, as well as an interior and perimeter alarm system with the possibility of connecting to the central alarm receiver
- Zonas comunes
- Estado: Nuevo
- Estado: en buen estado
- Estado: a reformar
- Aire acondicionado
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.