- 559M2 de Parcela
325 m² construidos
Parcela de 559 m²
Property Description *
Its PRIVILEGED LOCATION makes this house have the perfect combination between TRANQUILITY and NEAR SEVILLE. This is possible because just a few minutes from the Montequinto metro is this beautiful house.
This house of SPACIOUS SPACES AND MAGNIFICENT LIGHTING is ideal for families with children or people looking to enjoy the wonderful surroundings offered by the Condequinto area.
On the ground floor, we find a large entrance porch, a spectacular and modern kitchen and a spacious living room overlooking the spectacular garden and wonderful private saltwater pool. This floor also has 2 rooms ideal for a guest room, an office or a game room as well as a bathroom.
The first floor consists of 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master bedroom suite with bathroom and dressing room and another bedroom with a large dressing room. All rooms are of a MAGNIFICENT SIZE and exterior to enjoy the spectacular views offered by the environment. The bedrooms have BUILT-IN CABINETS and dressed with top quality.
The house also has an attic ideal for general storage.
Metro station: 2 min.
Highlands, Tabladilla and Entreolivos schools: 8 min.
Nervión and Portaceli school: 8 min.
San Alberto Magno School: 5 min.
Pablo Olavide University: 5 min.
Sports city of Seville: 5 min.
Betis Sports City: 8 min. Do not miss this EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY by location, price, and quality! Call us and we will show it to you, giving you all the information you need and without any commitment. And if you are looking for comfortable and secure financing, we can process it, without commitment. Our job is to help you get the home you deserve. Agency fees included in the sale price (no cost to the buyer). An abbreviated Information Document is available to the consumer. Purchase and sale expenses and derived taxes not included in the price. ”
- Zonas comunes
- Estado: Nuevo
- Estado: en buen estado
- Estado: a reformar
- Aire acondicionado
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.