- 98Tamaño (m2)
- 500M2 de Parcela
Segunda mano/Buen estado
Cocina con electrodomésticos y casa amueblada
Plaza de garaje incluida en el precio
Planta 1, exterior
Certificación energética: En trámite
Fianza de 2 meses
Property Description *
THE MAGNETISM OF A REFORM
EXCLUSIVE apartment in Reyes Católicos in emblematic building of the center of the city. The large entrance door and the Sevillian interior courtyard with a large montera make the light penetrate the whole house. This exclusive property with a recent renovation with the best qualities combined with the exquisite taste and harmony of its new decoration where antique furniture and objects are integrated with the latest trends that the interior designer and architect of Africa Ferraro has managed to achieve a relaxed and serene atmosphere . Upon entering this beautiful apartment with a majestic interior gallery that provide a great warmth of light at the entrance. The large living room with open spaces, with the integrated kitchen of design make it a functional floor and result a very comfortable and flexible living area. It has four outdoor balconies with 4 meter ceilings which gives a feeling of warmth, of relaxation and of great breadth, in the heart of the city. The SPECTACULAR comprehensive reform is designed to make your life easy and comfortable since the first day since you have everything you need with all the benefits you dream. It has two elegant bedrooms with beautiful finishes and harmonious bathrooms with pure and functional lines. It has large closets throughout the house for its perfect order. This flat is located in the heart of the center with a MAGNIFICENT LOCATION and with the biggest advantages of the city, shopping areas, banks, supermarkets, schools, metro and transport that together with this home will provide you with the STYLE of life you are looking for.
- Cocina amueblada con electrodomesticos
- Zonas Comunes
- Aire Acondicionado
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.