- 500M2 de Parcela
5 HAB/3 BAÑOS
Property Description *
MAGNIFICENT VIEWS TO THE BUHAIRA
This great apartment where the views and THE LIGHT ARE INCREDIBLE, in all its rooms in addition to the location in one of the most exclusive areas of Seville with all the advantages of the Buhaira and its SPECTACULAR VIEWS, make it perfect to enjoy your home.
As soon as you enter its beautiful and cozy hall, it floods you with freshness, where it gives way to a spacious and elegant stately room where the spaces are enhanced with a natural light that bathes it thanks to its large windows make it perfect to enjoy the spectacular views and relaxing comfort.
The kitchen with a very practical distribution and fully equipped its impeccable ash wood furniture with a perfect adjoining laundry room
All its spacious bedrooms and bathrooms perfectly connected and distributed a large space and the predominant note its light, the master bedroom is a SINGLE SPACE for its distribution in ele where the bathroom is integrated and with perfectly dressed closets.
The corridors are diaphanous which make it especially cozy. One of the rooms currently used as an office with a large bookstore.
In the same building there is a garage and a large storage room.
With 24-hour porter and surveillance service.
Agency fees included in the sale price (no cost to the buyer). Document of Short Information available to the consumer. Selling and selling expenses and taxes not included in the price.
This apartment is located in the heart in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of the city and with a MAGNIFICENT LOCATION it has the biggest advantages of the city, shopping areas, banks, supermarkets, schools, trams will provide you with the STYLE of life you are looking for.
- Zonas comunes
- Estado: Nuevo
- Estado: en buen estado
- Estado: a reformar
- Aire acondicionado
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.